to forum editor

carver 20:58 27 Feb 03

Can you please shed some light on the competition PCA is running to win a AJP Notebook. For the past 2 weeks I have been trying to get onto that page and the only thing I and other people get is a blank page.And today to add insult to injury I receive a news letter telling me only 1 person has won a notebook up to now, surprise,shock astonishment!Any help or advice would be appreciated.Only now I've got 2 copies of PCA one belongs to a friend and if either number wins we have to fight it out with wet socks as we have forgot who's copies belongs to us.

TOPCAT® 21:13 27 Feb 03

There is only one notebook to win! TC.

click here

carver 21:44 27 Feb 03

Followed your link and it's a blank page, I read the newsletter incorrectly when I received it earlier, and now haveing re-read it, it does say (no one has won)silly me.I was going to say I was really (I've just forgot the word)when I got the news letter and still couldn't get onto the page.

TOPCAT® 22:04 27 Feb 03

Are your security/cookie settings too high?

Just come out of the page from my link. Here's part of the page. TC.

This £999 notebook could already be yours! One lucky reader has the unique winning number that will make them the owner of a brand-spanking-new AMD Athlon 2200+ laptop.....

Brian-336451 22:22 27 Feb 03

Page is there you just can't enter the number = you can't win!

VoG™ 22:29 27 Feb 03

Works for me in Opera and Mozilla but not IE.

And I still ain't won! Typical!

Ixora 22:31 27 Feb 03

The form is not blank. Have just entered my number. Didn't win though. Still chances for the rest of you.

Ixora 22:33 27 Feb 03

I have just used IE6 with no problems.

Forum Editor 22:55 27 Feb 03

is working perfectly - as TOPCAT® and others have confirmed.

Spook Tooth 23:04 27 Feb 03

Wow - I've not won!!

Another surprised reader... still, always the chance no one else has won either, and I will win something one day in the automatic draw for losers.

VoG™ 23:07 27 Feb 03

Sorry to disagree but as stated above it does not work for me in IE with security settings as low as possible.

I don't think that people would invent problems, would they?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…