Flat screen monitoradvice required

m800afc 17:22 30 Nov 07

I am at present using a dual monitor setup. Both are 18" and I use both at 1280x1024.

Can anyone suggest a pair of suitable flat screen replacements with this resolution or better. Should they be widescreen or standard? I seldom play games, my main interests being Photoshop and Xara Xtreme Pro. I do not need internal speakers.

Also is it possible to rotate widescreens through 90° so as better to reproduce a portrait format?

hssutton 12:05 01 Dec 07

Here's a couple to look at, I'm not in the market for one at the moment, but I would like the Samsung one. A friend uses one for running PS CS3 and it really looks the business. This is the monitor that I use for PS, must say that I'm highly delighted with the display, but some of the later models have the edge.

click here

click here
click here

hssutton 12:23 01 Dec 07

I made a mess of that post. Where's the edit button :)

Here's a couple to look at.

click here

click here

I'm not in the market for one at the moment, but I would like the Samsung one. A friend uses one for running PS CS3 and it really looks the business.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…