//some 3rd party need geo

flat screen

SIXTYONE 07:08 15 Jan 05

PROVIEW 17" TFT FLAT SCREEN MONITOR

Model - PROVIEW EM170
What is this model like. It is in Pc World for £169.99

A good tip is to always ask to see the screens in action, since different people have different ideas as to what is a good picture.Personally I would pay another £30 and,if it is still available, get the PCW special offer on the Prolite E435S.It has a very fast response time of 10ms, and an excellent picture.I am using one at the moment.

Derek 07:28 15 Jan 05

There's been quite a lot of good advice regarding CRT v TFT. Because of these comments and advice I've remained with the bulky 19" CRT.
I should wait awhile until someone on the forum can point you towards the professional advice areas, then you can become a tempory 'expert'.
Photograph colours are just about perfect on a respectable CRT and the speed is unequalled.
Apart from that, the costs of TFT's are dropping considerably and I feel that they have some way to go still.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…