A first from BigPockets?

Stuartli 19:50 12 Jun 03

Just had an e-mail from BigPockets (click here) which may interest those with DVD rewriters:

"Datawrite 4x Red DVD-R

"New low price.......from 77p per disc

"100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

"The quality of this DVD media is of such high standards that, should for any reason you are unhappy with the product, simply contact customer services for returns information and we will arrange replacements or credits towards your next order.

"This Satisfaction Guarantee applies even to used media!!!"

Sounds like a first to me...:-)

jimv7 20:29 12 Jun 03

I have used them before, when a part I had ordered was out of stock, they replaced it with a similar item of greater value at no extra costs.

And no, I have no connection with then except as a satisfied customer.

Stuartli 00:18 13 Jun 03

Whenever I have used BigPockets the service, as Jimv7 states, is first class.

When an order for a refurbished Creative MP3 player was made over Christmas, it was discovered to be faulty on arrival.

Despite the fact that BigPockets' owners were on holiday they responded immediately and, after re-opening in the New Year, despatched a replacement and collected the original when it was delivered.

Throughout full e-mail contact was maintained to ensure that I was kept fully informed of what was happening.

crx1600 13:17 13 Jun 03

i notice that with bigpockets; "You are entitled to claim for discs up to 28 days from your order."

ive just got an email from SVP, who also stock datawrite at the same price; "SVP COMMUNICATIONS WARRANTIES EVERY BRAND OF MEDIA IT SELLS FOR 1 YEAR.If you buy any media from us, and you find any of the discs are faulty, we will exchange them. ALL CARRIAGE COSTS FOR REPLACING FAULTY MEDIA WILL BE AT OUR EXPENSE."

i happily use both suppliers, and thought this info was interesting.2 companies in direct competition it seems, and all the better for us.

PS. they also have the OEM sony at £169 while stocks last. click here

Stuartli 13:47 13 Jun 03

As far as I am aware the two companies are very strongly linked.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…