finepix 2800

ashley-b 20:56 30 Jan 04

Hello
what do you htink, of the fujifilm finepix 2800z? does anyone know where i can get it cheapr than 169.90?
thanks

ashley-b 21:05 30 Jan 04

btw, this seems to be only avalible at jessops... is it old and not manufactured any more?

Dipso 21:36 30 Jan 04

Check this link to a price comparison site. click here It does seem to be more widely available but none of the sites are offering cheaper than the price you quote.

leo49 21:48 30 Jan 04

A friend of mine has one and to someone like myself[non-photographer],the results are very impressive. I believe Fuji have now discontinued it hence it's availability at a considerably lower price than the £300 my friend paid a year ago.

If you can excuse the subject matter,an example of a photo taken by this camera can be seen here[click on the arrow to get to my mugshot]:

click here

Falkyrn 23:29 30 Jan 04

I bought one for my son at christmas ... as has been said as it is a 2mp model it has now been discontinued by fuji. My son enjoys the camera and it is excellent for his use.

Gaz 25 01:28 31 Jan 04

If you want a demo picture please drop me an e-mail.

I have used this camera, and works a treat. Excellent photos for the cost.

ashley-b 08:49 31 Jan 04

thanks
ive seen some photos already and they look v. nice/
Is the 6x zoom good? somewhere said it was crap.
also everywhere says the viewfinder doesnt work in low light. is this the lcd screen, or the bit like on a normal 35mm film that you look throu?

anchor 09:19 31 Jan 04

Here is a review of the 2800; very favourable!.

click here

Follow the drop down menu for Steve`s conclusions.

Falkyrn 10:17 31 Jan 04

The optical zoom on the camera is pretty good

The viewfinder could be better (especially in low light conditions) but it is by no means the worst

jorema 11:19 31 Jan 04

I purchased the finepix after I dropped my Olympus just before going on holiday last year!I am very pleased with the quality of the photos for such a reasonably priced camera and have had several enlarged with very little loss of quality.So the Fuji finepix gets my thumbs up

Gaz 25 23:12 31 Jan 04

Its a digital viewfinder + a TFT screen. The digital viewfinder proves to show good battery life, while the later TFT screen uses a little more.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…