//some 3rd party need geo

find free files.com

fstr 09:29 03 Jul 04

has anyone joined this. say they will teach all you need to know to use your cd & dvd.

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:52 03 Jul 04

Is there a link to this company? In all truth there is not a lot to learn about CD and DVD use and this can be easily gleaned from a couple of sites.

G

abbott8 10:42 03 Jul 04

click here

Not checked out the site but it does exist.

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:19 03 Jul 04

Ahhh! A site that teaches you how to break the law...fstr, your help finishes here......in before teh lock!

G

Old Shep 16:32 03 Jul 04

Very naughty I agree but did you look at the price.Nothing in this world is free - exept of course advice on PCA or am I missing out!!!!

Old Shep 16:34 03 Jul 04

Very naughty I agree but did you look at the price.Nothing in this world is free - exept of course advice on PCA or am I missing out!!!!

IClaudio 17:02 03 Jul 04

Presumably, the people who find this site of interest on the one hand want to steal games and movies and on the other are happy to pay other thieves to tell them how to do it!! Unbelievable!! Why not just pay for the real thing in the first place?

I despair sometimes.... (well, quite often actually)

Mister Splendid 18:48 03 Jul 04

I wouldn't encourage anyone to go to P2P sites to break the law getting illegal downloads, and all kinds of computer nasties to boot. At this "service" they expect you to line their pockets with $49.95 every 6 months! As IClaudio said, how gullible can people be?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…