fed up with AOL any recomendations for good BB

richierich 20:32 10 Feb 06

been with aol for years, fed up as they keep trying to put my price up, like i wont notice, technical help use to be free and good now youre lucky to find anyone speaking english, online help a waste of time, i want to change.
I have tiscali in my office which is good but would like to use a different provider at home please recomend......

Jackcoms 20:58 10 Feb 06

"I have tiscali in my office which is good but would like to use a different provider at home".

Why??

If you like Tiscali why not use them at home? You'll get many recommendations for Tiscali from Forum members including me.

I currently pay £19.99 per month for 2mb unlimited BB and free phone calls any time of the day.

richierich 21:12 10 Feb 06

I gues its a case of not putting all eggs in one basket, but have been impressed with tiscali the year i have had it so will probably go with it

jimv7 21:12 10 Feb 06

click here for unlimited and free upgrades now and in the pipeline for up to 10mb.

VoG II 21:14 10 Feb 06

Can you get blueyonder cable broadband click here

The most expensive package is £35/month 10 MB/s uncapped.

rdave13 23:46 10 Feb 06

Must say that since I've learnt the ins and outs of AOL, they're not all that bad.However I hope that the grass will be greener for you with your new ISP.

The Great Pretender 23:55 10 Feb 06

Been with them for 3 years now. Best ISP I have ever had - I highly recommend them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now