for the fe

harps1h 18:17 31 Dec 07

yes i had missed the several threads about this matter, otherwise i would not have opened an unnecessary new thread.

regards

harps1h

alB 18:23 31 Dec 07

and another one ;-)) ...alB

tullie 18:57 31 Dec 07

What matter?This is a useless thread lol

harps1h 19:23 31 Dec 07

gentlemen as this is for the FE as an explanation, to me it is not a useless thread and there was no need for such replies.

Stuartli 19:43 31 Dec 07

You could have e-mailed the FE...:-)

alB 21:19 31 Dec 07

My post was meant in jest, sorry if you took offence ...alB

Forum Editor 01:35 01 Jan 08

are due to the fact that nobody knows what you're talking about. They don't realise that you posted a previous thread, and that I closed it.

I'm sure nobody intended to be rude.

harps1h 11:22 01 Jan 08

no problem, I didn't mean to be so tetchy.

stuartli: i don't use the envelope unless requested by the recipient as a matter of privacy.I'm sure you will understand.

Forum Editor 16:47 01 Jan 08

that's what I'm here for. I receive hundreds of emails from forum members every week, and there's a special link to me in the dark grey bar at the top of all the forum pages.

tullie 09:14 02 Jan 08

Bombard FE with emails,he will be having a quiet time at this time of year lol

Stuartli 09:37 02 Jan 08

That suggestion is quite unnecessary whether tongue in cheek or not - remember, it could equally apply to you via your yellow envelope if fellow forum members were so inclined.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…