For the FE

ened 11:46 03 Mar 05
  recap 12:12 03 Mar 05

Personally I would delete the email, and forget about it. Your bank would not send out such emails.

If your father is still unsure, ring the bank and ask them if it is genuine.

spuds 12:16 03 Mar 05

Use the contact us at the bottom of the page, or perhaps click here

anchor 12:34 03 Mar 05

I agree with recap, your Father should not reply to this message.

To send bank details to an unknown source is most inadvisable, especially via e-mail.

pj123 12:38 03 Mar 05

This is who cisubs.co.uk are.

click here

Has your father bought anything from them? If not, delete it and forget it.

It looks like a subscription service, click here click on the "About Us" link and then select "Contact Us" for more details.

stalion 12:45 03 Mar 05

These different bank emails are circulating all the time delete them banks do not contact in this way.

ened 13:07 03 Mar 05

The reason I sent it to the FE is because they claim that it is for a subscription to PCA.

pj123 13:38 03 Mar 05

ened, nobody gets a subscription to PCA for £1, delete and forget it.

Shas 14:03 03 Mar 05

I had a phone call from PCA yesterday offering me three copies for £1, but the cost for the remaining 9 copies worked out about £6 more than the usual 12-month subscription!

davidg_richmond 17:00 03 Mar 05

This is a marketing company who I have dealt with before offering 3 trial issues for £1 - I recently signed up for Computer Buyer and Shopper, after having had 3 issues of Maxim for £1 about a year ago under the same offer.

davidg_richmond 17:02 03 Mar 05

BTW you just write off before the last issue hits you and say you do not want a subscription to avoid buying more issues.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…