Fantastic Service from Scan.co.uk

reklan 12:57 06 Jan 06

After a bad run in with Ebuyer, I needed to get a graphics card for my son for Xmas.

I found scan.co.uk, and they had a greta deal on a 256mb Nvidia 6600LE AGP card, placed the order @5.10pm.

When I got home from work @ 7pm I had recieved 4 emails from them

1.to say the order had been accepted.
2. to say payment had been taken
3. to say it had gone to the warehouse for picking
4 to say it had been picked, packed and sent along with a tracking number and link to track it.

the card arrived at 08.15am the folowing morning..

All i can say is this is excellnet work by them, and I will definatly be using them again...

WELL DONE SCAN...l

Stuartli 14:36 06 Jan 06

I've used Scan for many years - always excellent pricing and delivery.

The problems arise, just as with most other similar types of online retailer, if you have a faulty or incorrect product and need to return it.

If you can't get to Scan's outlet (at the rear of Bolton Wanderer's Reebok Stadium) personally, then it can be quite a bind sometimes attempting to get in touch and have the problem resolved.

spuds 23:04 06 Jan 06

The only thing that I found wrong with Scan, was the high delivery charges for small items. As an example, 128mb memory chip, scan charges £7.00+vat for delivery, which is nearly as much as the chip is worth.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…