Fantastic service Blank Disc Shop

Bramblerose 15:01 15 Jun 04

Ordered products online on Saturday 12th June - arrived by Interlink Express today 15th June.

Very well packaged, lots of bubble wrap to protect my two shiny new rom drives - excellent value for money.

I have used this company for ages now and have never had any problems. I wold recomend them to anyone.

Bramblerose 15:18 15 Jun 04
  siliconbits 04:04 17 Jun 04

Second that, second that... Especially when they have 99p postage and delivery as well as DVD writers from under £50 INC vat

antoni34 05:14 17 Jun 04

Used them MANY times in the past with only one mistake made on an order by them.

They responded by giving me a free upgrade to next day courier delivery (from standard delivery) and 50 free blank CD-R`s.

Couldn`t complain then !!

Stuartli 13:38 17 Jun 04

I doubt whether you will hear any adverse comments about the company.

The last time I ordered something it was just before the Christmas break; on arrival it was found to be faulty.

SVP didn't open again for more than a week (we all deserve a rest) but an e-mail was answered very promptly by one of the owners from his own home.

He promised to send a replacement immediately after the holiday and arrange for the faulty product to be collected at the same time; this was done right on schedule.

In addition, I was kept fully in touch with the situation by e-mail in between times.

pj123 21:16 17 Jun 04

I know them as SVP and I agree with all the above responses. Will continue to use them.

siliconbits 10:52 18 Jun 04

They have updated their websites... More cool now ;-)

That Bloke 14:17 18 Jun 04

I'd just like to add my praise for them as well. They always do exactly what they say they are going to.

I especially like the way they do sample packs so that you can test different brands of media without comitting to 25 of them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…