External ISDN Modem

Spr 10:01 20 Jul 03

I have purchased an Psion Gold Port USB ISDN External Modem, I asked if it was Windows XP compatible they ensured me it was, getting home reading the instruction I find that for Windows 98 ME 2000 & XP you have to download the Drivers? The site they gave is no longer available click here going to Psion Web Page it says that there are no downloads available for Gold Port. There is no way that you can get in touch with Psion to ask about the drivers can you help me to get the Drivers or else I'm left with a Modem that will not work.
[email protected]

-pops- 10:23 20 Jul 03

click here

You must register first and then you should be able to download drivers and/or contact technical support.

Brian

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:07 20 Jul 03

Support for Gold cards finished on May 20th.click here

click here has one for XP but I am not sure if it is the one that you need but worth a try.

G

-pops- 16:14 20 Jul 03

If the support for these devices has ended as GANDALF <|:-)> states (and I have no reason to doubt him) and you have only recently bought this item then, if I were you, I'd be off to the shop pretty quick to get my money back.

Did you know it was obsolete when you bought it?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…