Extension cable

  Bailey08787 22:02 16 Feb 04

Can anyone recommend an all-in-one extension cable, for a keyboard and monitor?

I'd like to move my pc to the other end of the room, but keep the monitor and keyboard where they are.

Also, it'd be handy if anyone can recommend a usb hub with a good long lead - say 3 metres.


  spuds 22:32 16 Feb 04

These would be specials, so I would ask click here

  GANDALF <|:-)> 23:39 16 Feb 04



  Stuartli 08:39 17 Feb 04

Don't forget the binoculars as well...:-)

Wireless operated keyboard and mouse sets can be had for around £20 upwards; however the operating range is not that exceptional and it would depend on just how far they are from the system and the transmitter link.

  JerryJay 11:52 17 Feb 04

There is a limit on USB lead length, but I am not sure what it is. For keyboard and monitor, you can get so called KVM switch sort of things. Try ebuyer.com, you may find some there. By the way they also have usb extension lead.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant