experiences tvandvideodirect?

canard 16:05 03 Apr 05

click here has the best buy I can find for new TV but have never tried them before. Would welcome views of anyone who has.

SEASHANTY 16:33 04 Apr 05

Well I have just compared one item - the JVC DRMH20 DVD Recorder. On your link its costs £463 and at digital-point it costs £266
click here
Looks as if Bolton F.C. should get a new supplier!

canard 23:00 04 Apr 05

The TV I'm looking for is £21 more expensive at digital-point. But what I'd like to know is has any one dealt with tvandvideodirect and if so with what results?

SEASHANTY 12:20 05 Apr 05

You can get some idea of their service by clicking on rating reviews (all 22 of them) on the pricerunner uk website
click here

canard 14:41 05 Apr 05

Seashanty thanks for pointing me in right direction.

SEASHANTY 14:00 06 Apr 05

Glad it helps. Pricerunner UK is one of my favourite websites and its one I always check now before I purchase anything major. Its saved me quite a few quid over the past years.

canard 23:12 11 Apr 05

They turned out to be very good. Ordered on line late Wed. They phoned Thurs and TV delivered Fri. No hassle.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…