Expedite Electronic site review! Don't wast your time and money.

IslamElrashedy 15:24 27 Feb 15

I would like to share my bad experience with Expedite Electronic site: click here would never buy from Expedite Electronics again, or recommend anyone else to do so. I bought Sony Xperia Z Ultra. The price and delivery time were amazing. However, the item was defected. I opened a ticket and the response was: send the phone to Korea! OR contact Sony UK!! I contacted Sony and then send the phone. Sony repair centre asked me to pay £140 because the warranty has violated by installing a software! I tried to contact Expedite again but no response. After escalation to Sony company they sent me a new phone (after one month) The conclusion: This site sells defected items by cheap price. Also, they will not response you for any solution or repair. In addition, I paid about £35 to send the old phone to Sony and get the new one so, the phone price becomes the same price on a decent online stores such as Amazon.com.

Thanks

I

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…