Excellent service from Virgin Phones

Roadgiant 07:01 04 Aug 09

I just thought I'd mention the excellent service I have just received from Virgin Phones.
Last week I ordered a new mobile with delivery agreed for Saturday morning.
Saturday as promised phone arrived,mid afternoon I set it up and found there was a problem with the phone, called Virgin who first of all went through the problem with me to ensure it was a problem with the phone and not me doing something wrong.
They agreed there was a fault and an exchange replacement new phone was delivered yesterday (Monday)morning.
Extremely quick service in my opinion considering this was over a weekend,there are not many companies I can think of that would be that quick, well done Virgin.

birdface 09:45 04 Aug 09

I have been a virgin customer for about 6 years now.T/v Broadband and Mobile.I have had the odd problem that was fairly quickly sorted.
I also have their Sim only.300 minutes and 300 text messages for £10.
You get some complaining about their Broadband service but those are usually the ones not connected by cable.
A good service but I have noticed their prices climbing upwards but they say it is because they are upgrading the 2Mb to 10Mb.
I just wondered why it was advertised as a free upgrade.

dagnammit 14:09 04 Aug 09

They sorted it quickly because you were still in the cooling off period and might have cancelled.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced