Excellent service from Maplins

Oriole 13:33 30 May 03

I placed an order with Maplins (a doorbell/ intercom and inspection lamp)at 2.30pm yesterday and my order arrived at 8.15am this morning. Well chuffed.

SEASHANTY 16:20 01 Jun 03

Yes their service is indeed fast. Placed an order at 4p.m. (the digital TV PCI card retail boxed) and it was delivered by Royal Mail van at 0810 following morning. As the purchase was over £30 delivery was also free. Speediest service on internet orders yet altho I have also found Dabs to be fast also.

Oriole 11:11 02 Jun 03

Crucial are on the ball as well. Next day delivery on all my orders placed with them.

If only other companies came anywhere near to matching their service. It would make internet shopping a pleasure instead of the hassle it can be.

I have been waiting 3 weeks for an order from Amazon that was quoted as being in stock when I placed the order.

spuds 20:10 02 Jun 03

I have recommended Maplins on many occassion. But be a little wary as to their special monthly offers, always seem to sell-out fast, both in-store and via the internet. I do not know if they still have the 'we will notify you scheme'. This was an idea that if any items were out of stock, they would email you when fresh stocks arrived, or they would tell you that stocks would no longer be available. Good idea, and more scope for customer friendly service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…