Excellent Service from Game

Curio 19:32 05 Dec 06

Had a phone call from Son, said his Xbox 360 had 'died'. Initially shutting down as if overheating and OK again for a few minutes after leaving it for a couple of hours. Eventually it expired. Said he could not find his receipt and what to do. Told him to go to Game Store, explain situation. They listened, and checked everything out via their Loyalty System, confirmed he had bought it at the store. Was asked to return the Xbox to them and they would replace it with a new one. This was done this afternoon and he is a happy bunny once again. What a nice change. A bit different to being told to send it back to the maker for repair. Well done Game!!

Mark-T 20:56 05 Dec 06

Yeah, wish every other shop was like that! well done Game.

I must say i've always been comfortable purchasing stuff from Game, mainly PC/PS2 games, and although they can sometimes be a tad more expensive than other retailers i don't begrudge paying a bit extra.

Also well worthile signing up for a Game Card for reward points, they will send money off vouchers depending on how many points you gain from purchasing from them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…