Excellent Service from Evesham

anchor 19:57 24 Oct 03

I know that I have praised Evesham after sales service previously, but I feel I must do it again.

Early this week my DVD-ROM started to behave erratically. I called Evesham and their engineer came to replace it tday. At the same time he found that my 56k dial-up modem appeared "iffy", and he changed that also,(don`t use it much as I normally connect via Broadband).

All done in 30 mins. That`s what I call service!.

Busy 01:42 25 Oct 03

Gives you a nice warm feeling inside doesnt it,Knowing you bought the best...certain degree of smug satisfaction ;)

spuds 12:10 25 Oct 03

Anchor.Cheques in the post.But joking apart, it would seem as though Evesham have a good product and after sales service to offer, by all account, reading via the forum.

This company is worth a listing in the favourites column.Especially as they do supply true 'on-site' warranty back-up.

hoverman 14:13 26 Oct 03

I echo your comments regarding Evesham. My current PC is the second I have bought from them and the few warranty replacements have been done with no fuss or hassle - and promptly.

anchor 16:54 27 Oct 03

I bought from Evesham following recommendations read on this forum over 2 years ago. They came from a number of members, including our august forum editor, under his previous incarnation as "China".

I have not regretted it, (especially since reading some recent tales of woe here), and would have no hesitation buying from them again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…