Excellent Service From Dabs

holly polly 11:19 13 Sep 03

Thought i would write a posting ,about dabs orded a new hdd and cd rw ,unfortunately hdd was out of stock ,dabs notifyed me by email apologising for this ,they emailed me the day after saying goods now in stock and been despatched ,they even gave me a link to track the progress of the parcel -excellent service -the parcel duely arrived early the next morning ,this is the first time i have bought components/hardware over the net -i would certainly use dabs again ,though what their aftercare service is like ,i have yet to test it -Well done Dabs-Holly polly...

sdf 11:21 13 Sep 03

Dabs are good on a whole for service, I ordered a CDRW drive at 3pm, it arrived at 11am the next day! top that! I do personally think their website interface could be simplified a little - but if u can find what you want your well away!

rickf 11:27 13 Sep 03

Dabs are very good in despatching orders on time. Very quick and efficient. Bought TFT TV Monitor and it came the next day even though I paid only the standard delivery cgarges. Followed this up by an electronic invoice a few days after. They kept me informed all the way through the process and this is good service. I would continue to use them as they seem very reliable in these respects. After care from what I have read is a bit more complicated. Fingers crossed, my monitor works beautifully.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…