Excellent service from Choice

robgf 12:00 02 Feb 09

I though Choice deserved a mention for good service.
I placed my injet cartridge order online late on Wednesday night and despite a note on the order warning that they were currently stock taking, my order arrived first thing Monday morning.
And my Think compatible cartridge is installed and running with no problems.

Marko797 12:44 02 Feb 09

Yes, I think Choice are good too, and the Think cartridges are very good, unlike their predecessor which I had problems with. All rectified FoC by Choice, I might add.

fru 09:44 27 Mar 09

Can I ask you guys which printer have you got? I'm struggling to make my Epson Stylus SX100 work with non-original cartridges... I bought two different types of cartridges from inkjet.co.uk (I was positively surprised with the service, BTW - excellent assistance indeed!) but the printer keeps rejecting them . Any advice here about the type of cartridges I could try in order to make it work on my SX100? Cheers

march 17:42 27 Mar 09

I've always used Choice & found them very good excellent service & fast replies to any queries but recently had to get new printer & e-mailed choice for compatible cartridges for epson sx100 but they don't do them yet hope they will soon & I will be a returning customer,

in answer to fru
I am using sx100 compatible cartridges from tesco & they work just fine.

ronalddonald 18:12 30 Mar 09

what does FoC mean.im not Irish.

And march stick with tescos.

isca2 19:03 31 Mar 09

FOC Free of Charge ! What has Irish got to do with it ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009