Excellent Evesham customer support!

Flak999 13:52 13 Feb 07

Just thought I would report the excellent service that I have received today from Eveshams onsite engineer.

My motherboard chipset fan failed last week and Evesham onsite engineer visited today and fitted a brand new motherboard plus CPU fan and heatsink.

Whilst he was here he tested my system and found a faulty cable connecting my graphics card which has been causing me intermittent problems for ages. (I kept getting the NV sentinel program reporting low power to the graphics cards)

I now have a new mobo with the most up to date BIOS and a solution to a problem that has niggled me for ages.

Full marks Evesham! You may pay a bit more for their machines and service but you get what you pay for.

Thats why I will buy my next machine from them!

Probabilitydrive 14:37 13 Feb 07

That's why I bought already two systems from them. The times when companies focused on making a quick buck are truly over.
The more complex and fast moving technology gets, the greater is the need of customers for reliability and fast solutions. The shift towards consumer support has definitely gained momentum. Evesham recognised that and the result is a very good support.

realist 15:57 14 Feb 07

Interesting, but I am currently in dispute with Evesham over an issue where they want me to rtb.

No way am I going to be without my pc for weeks on end after paying £69.99 extra for 3yrs on-site.

Kev B 18:30 14 Feb 07

I've had two systems from Evesham and only had to call out once. Service was excellent for me too. I can't fault them.

Flak999 21:56 14 Feb 07

Funny you should say that! I had a similar issue with them when I emailed tech support about my problem, the return email I got also asked me to rtb!

Naturally enough when you have an onsite warranty you want onsite service. In my case I disregarded the email from tech support and rang them direct, as soon as I spoke to someone and detailed my problems they sent an engineer straight away!

Persevere with them, I am sure you will get a good outcome!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…