excellent dell service

gary46 12:48 19 Dec 07

I recently purchased a laptop from dell computers,(inspiron 1720 with upgraded processor and graphics card)
Iordered the laptop over the telephone and was given help and advice from a pleasant salesman.Placing my order on the thursday i was told it would be delivered on the monday,which it was, well packaged and in the specified time slot.
In between the delivery i was called by either dell or the courier on four separate occasions informing me of the progress of the laptop or the delivery arrangements
Since taking delivery of the laptop i have had a courtesy phone call from dell checking everything was ok with the laptop and i was happy with what i had ordered.
The laptop itself is a great piece of kit.
Well done dell computers..

computerboy 14:07 19 Dec 07

why did you post this, what did you want to say

Al94 14:34 19 Dec 07

Why shouldn't he post it - it's an example of good customer service and deserves comment. Nothing wrong with a bit of balance with complaints!

gary46 15:05 19 Dec 07

computerboy
Al94 has answered your question for me.Thanks AL94

superhoops 21:40 19 Dec 07

I quite agree Al94. We are quick enough to complain and moan about poor service. Absolutely right we should shout when we are happy as well. Shame there are people like computerboy around who feel they are clever to be rude to people on this forum

Forum Editor 23:15 19 Dec 07

so thank you for letting us know about this. Consumerwatch is for good news as well as bad.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…