Excellent Dell service

Kaacee 20:10 21 Aug 07

Hows this for service...ordered an all-in-one printer (926) from Dell yesterday morning at 10.27, delivered by courier today 13.22..up and running 13.34..

Just thought i would give praise where it is due.

Well done Dell...One very happy customer.

Forum Editor 20:27 21 Aug 07

we get enough of the other kind.

Al94 20:33 21 Aug 07

My son contacted Dell last week re a few issues with his 11 month old laptop (he is a student so it has a hard life) The next day engineer called at the house as arranged, replaced battery, video card, screen, hard drive and fixed hinges all under warranty. Good service considering he had the basic one year "return to base" warranty!

ventanas 22:11 21 Aug 07

Similar good service last year, keyboard failed on my Inspiron, telephoned and reported it. New one arrived next morning. Very easy to install.

spuds 00:20 22 Aug 07

You will probably find the Dell to be a Lexmark with a slight modification (plastic lug)to the print cartridges. On occasions I am offered special promotion 'clear-out' offers from Dell which usually come from Limerick via air and road transport, hence speed of delivery.

Suggestion: Refill the cartridges yourself, works out at about 50 pence each using JR or InkTec compatible inks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…