Excellent Camera Store

alB 17:09 18 Jul 07

Searching around the net for a new camera I found Park Cameras click here Gave them a ring and spent a good 20 minutes on the phone with a chap discussing the ins and outs of the model I was interested in, decided to buy it and gave him my order at 12.15pm Monday, It was delivered 11.00am Tuesday.
Normally I use Jessops but lately they don't seem to have the same stock range and the assistants seem a little uninterested (probably due to their current situation). Anyway I am very pleased with the service I received from Park and thought them worthy of a mention ...alB

Stuartli 18:50 18 Jul 07

Judging by the website's About Us info on its two stores, it would appear to be one of the many hard working independent retailers around the UK.

alB 20:55 18 Jul 07

Absolutely right, lets hope that "smaller" retailers like this continue to thrive, it must be very hard to keep going when faced with the competition from superstores and retail parks, this is one company that will certainly get repeat business from me ...alB

Input Overload 21:10 18 Jul 07

Bookmarked alB, thanks.

HondaMan 08:34 19 Jul 07

in Devon are another small photographic store run by photographers for photographers. They operate an excellent mail order service, their trade-ins are reasonable, their stock, (new and second hand) is good and if you need anythingwhich is difficult to get, try them

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…