Example of Excellent Service

Marko797 10:16 22 Feb 08

Just thought I'd sing the praises of BT Shop.

I ordered a new laptop (Sony VAIO BX51XP)at 17:08 yesterday evening, and it was delivered at 07:35 by Amtrak this morning.

This must be a record in customer service and delivery?

I didn't request next day delivery, and opted for the standard 1-3 days, (thinking, OK it'll be here Monday-ish), for which there was no delivery charge either.

We sometimes dwell too much on bad experiences, and not give credit where it is due.

In this instance: well done BT Shop!

Just thought I'd pass this on to other forum members, and potential users of BT Shop.

PS: the laptop works perfectly

Marko797 10:18 22 Feb 08

forgot to mention, there is a £50 cashback from Sony as part of the deal!

BrianW 11:23 22 Feb 08

I recently purchased a recon Compaq PC from PCWorld, paying £6.00 for timed delivery.

It was delayed by the courier (who delivered it before 09.00 the next morning).

I sent off an email to PCWorld customer services asking for my £6.00 back as the delivery was not on time and had wasted my afternoon. Not only did they apologise, the refunded the entire delivery cost!

What's more, the PC looked brand new (and all the software was unregistered) and still seems to working fine (thanks for the advice to get one of these machine FE)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…