Eveshame Voyager 64 3200+ PROBLEM

Peter-193152 00:29 28 Aug 04

The Eveshame Voyager was best buy in the top tens for about 5 months. I bought one for home and work use based on PC advisor buying advice. However it has a fundamental flaw as far (as I am concerned). It cannot project (via LCD projector) video, DVD, moving image etc, whilst showing on screen at the same time. I pointed this out to Eveshame after realising it wasn't a hardware fault and asked for a refund so that I could purchase a machine that is upto the task. Eveshame has given me two reasons why a refund is not approproiate which I feel is a shame. Has anyone out there experienced the same problem? Shouldn't PC advisor highlight this flaw when communicating its advice on laptops so that other subscibers don't waste in excess £1000 for a machine that clearly falls short of expectations. Every other laptop I have used simply plugs and displays dvd, TV Rom etc without any fuss which is why I never gave it a second thought that it wouldn't happen on the Eveshame. Was I naiive?

Magik ®© 16:20 28 Aug 04

you can not really blame Evesham if you have woken up in the cold grey light of morning and realized you have purchased the wrong PC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…