Evesham - well done

Flaco 19:55 16 Feb 04

Sent a msg off to Evesham support last week. I had to replace my heatsink and CPU fan as the original packed up. Whilst nosing around, I checked the graphics card fan and it seems to have seized-up.

I asked them if it is normally that stiff, whether it should only spin after reaching a certain temp or load, etc. Reply comes straight back, answers all my questions. No mucking about, give us your contact details and an engineer will be in touch to make an appointment to visit and replace the part under warranty.

I originally opted for an Evesham because I needed the post sales security at the time. They just proved me right. Well done, Evesham.

ps - I hear some people saying the Evesham product can't be that reliable, possibly. Well, the system is two years old now and I originally purchased an extended warranty. The parts that have failed are simple fans, and that's bound to happen from time to time.

pc106 20:18 16 Feb 04

My Evesham hard disc decided to expire on me about 2 weeks before the warranty ran out. I rang the Evesham help line, two days later an engineer called and replaced my hard disc for me and reloaded my soft ware with service like that I will be going back to them for my next machine.

spuds 22:40 16 Feb 04

Further Evesham support click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…