Evesham on the verge of going ?

ITworksforme 09:56 01 Aug 07

As a follow-up to the previous threads wondering about what will happen next, Microscope seem to have got some answers direct from Richard Austin... click here

Austin's non-denial, denial that GeeMore is the company that he has used to box up Evesham's re-usable assets (ready for TIME to divi up) might be his last announcement before the officials move in and tell Evesham customers how they will be getting 'supported' by the people at Time Technology Park, Blackburn Road, Burnley in the future

Fingers-crossed that Evesham's support personnel are willing to migrate up north...

The Brigadier 10:14 01 Aug 07

It's a very competitive market at the moment and I’m sure there are others who are in the same position.

ITworksforme 20:35 03 Aug 07

You have to be joking - right ?

No other company of any significance is teeting on the blink like these poor guys

Not sure if my colleague was pulling my leg last week when she said that Time held the UK record for the largest number of trading standards complaints outstanding at one office at one time, but if I remember the level/type/volume of complaint about them on all of the major forums...

...then Evesham customers will be quaking in their warranty-boots when they read click here saying that an Evesham employee told them "...a large proportion of the staff were told they'd lost their jobs because the company had gone into administration..."

Evesham were a major player at one stage, and will have something like 100,000 customers under warranty

To find that they may now be 'serviced' by Time will be most upsetting

Can't imagine that happening anywhere else

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos