EVESHAM SUPPORT - PLEASE READ

hoverman 17:48 02 Feb 04

I have always been one of your most satified customers, and have expressed such views in this forum several times, but standards seem to have dropped.

After giving up trying to make contact by telephone I reported by e-mail problems with my Iomega 250Mb Zip drive. A reply from you suggested that this was a hardware fault and I was asked to e-mail my telephone number and address. My reply to that was acknowledged by Andrew Goldsby who said my details had been passed to their on-site maintenance department and I would be contacted shortly. That was 5 days ago and I have heard nothing.

This morning I rang your technical support about another problem. After holding for 25 minutes I was finally answered only to told that your support staff were very busy and I was asked for my telephone and someone would ring back. Your offices are now closed and no reply has been received.

Please retore my faith in your after sales service.

tmle8 23:24 02 Feb 04

i've had same problem,technical support only open to 5.20pm dont they consider most people work and may need support out of these hours.
I have sent numerous emails without reply, just get automated response like that makes me feel as if i'm being acknowledged

keenan 00:32 03 Feb 04

had cause to contact 'tech support' by telephone
last week, waited approx. 10 mins.

Detailed the fault and was advised to test item ( not supplied by Evesham ) on another pc if poss.

Did so, called back some hours later at approx 4.40 pm, waited 5 mins .

Tech guy had details on screen of my previous call and took just several more minutes,to resolve my problem.

Whilst 'email' is a great way of communication, its probably worth waiting on the phone that little bit longer, which after all is a 'national' not 'premium' rate call.

I hope your problems are resolved soon.

anchor 09:15 03 Feb 04

There is a dedicated PCA forum e-mail contact address which should get a reply.

If the FE, or someone, remembers it perhaps they would post it here.

hoverman 09:40 03 Feb 04

Thanks all. Will await Evesham's response.

hoverman 10:36 03 Feb 04

I have now used the PCA forum e-mail contact address so will close this thread.

hoverman 10:58 03 Feb 04

All sorted - an on-site visit now arranged.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…