Evesham repair.

Ceri.E 10:50 12 May 06

My Company laptop is an Evesham Voyager 410 MT 37 and is just under a year old.

After functioning without mishap, it suddenly developed a blank screen on start-up.

I telephoned Evesham last Friday, they collected it from my office on Monday and re-delivered it yesterday (Thursday) with a new cpu and memory dimm having benchmarked it for 1 hour.

About as good as it gets for customer service?

rmcqua 11:25 12 May 06

If only they could all be like that.

dontmeshwithme 11:39 12 May 06

Nice to see some-one posting praise for a company. I like evesham and they have always been efficient in sorting out any problems I have had. Shame this is not recognised when PC mags do their machine reviews.

rodriguez 12:12 12 May 06

I've had 2 PC's one from Evesham and both without problems. The first one was bought nearly 8 years ago and has been rebuilt by me since to make it a new machine again and the second was bought about 6 years ago from their main place in Evesham and is still working perfect.

oresome 17:08 12 May 06

Other than it not going wrong in the first place, this is about as painless as it gets.

I hope your company rewards them with further sales when the need arises.

Forum Editor 18:56 12 May 06

a company being praised for providing a first-class service - thanks for sharing the experience with us, Ceri.E

RobCharles1981 20:08 12 May 06

Yep I cant fault evesham too, they are great, had my pc now for just over 3 years now it works fine, but will be rebilding it when I saved up.. When I was on Warranty with my computer first class support and the best part was arrangment of it being picked up and in a few days I would have it back pure class!!

The Spires 20:48 12 May 06

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…