Evesham niggle

pienter 20:02 27 Feb 04

Although now on my third Evesham computer and while they remain my favourite supplier I feel that they have slipped up slightly on their latest model. When several of the function keys on the MS Wireless Multimedia keyboard failed to work I was told that I needed to download the correct drivers from Microsoft as these were not regularly installed by computer suppliers, including Evesham. If they are required for the keyboard to work properly why aren't they factory installed? Also I was surprised to find that no software was provided for the Voice/Fax/Modem which otherwise can only operate as a simple ISP link.

anchor 09:41 28 Feb 04

I agree with you; the necessary drivers should have been installed, and I would have expected the modem software to have been supplied.

What would be the situation for someone not familiar with finding and installing new drivers. Surely, it is not unreasonable to expect this to be done prior to delivery. A minor niggle, yes; but a significant one.

Perhaps someone at Evesham might like to comment.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…