Evesham: My new PC, and Great service

AnthonyB 20:16 01 Apr 05

Hello,

My new Evesham Axis 64 Dominator came on Wednesday, and from Order, to delivery, to set up, to - fully working, I couldn't be more pleased with Evesham.

There was a delay on the "FX55 Processor" and Radeon "X850XT card" that I configured with the pc, but EVESHAM RANG *ME* to tell me of this short delay. I asked for evening delivery, and a nice gentleman/courier knocked at the door just after I had my evening meal:) - helped the digestion;)

Nice easy-to-set-up chart was very useful, to guide me through the steps of setting my monitor up and so forth. The Viewsonic VX912 19" screen was the first flatscreen I ever had, and was pleased that it came with ZERO dead Pixels:)

All-in-all, I'm extremely pleased with this PC, and hope that it keeps working well, and should it not do, I feel VERY confident with this company you know. 6K on 3d Mark 05. and 13K on 03 brought an extra smile to my face too.

regards

Anthony

AnthonyB 20:19 01 Apr 05

But "PC Adviser forums" this last week don't seem to be responding well to my logins/search etc anyone else notice this?

Anthony

peg leg 12:59 02 Apr 05

Hi AnthonyB.

I have bought the same PC,with the original configuration,and am also well pleased with Evesham!
I bought it from their shop in Tunbridge Wells about a month ago and have had no problems,in fact the PC I bought had a floppy drive installed which I was not charged for.
Not a big deal,I know, but when everyone's complaining about poor service etc from the different suppliers it's only fair to also give praise when it's due.
Thanks Evesham.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…