evesham mix up???

no1ghoul 03:12 06 Aug 03

I was browsing through a magazine today when i came upon a little booklet/advert thingy from evesham inside i took a liking to the evolution blue lightning 2.8, so thought i would have a look at the website to see what configuration options were available.
But hang on i have no option to configure the ram on closer inspection i find that there is 1gb of pc2300 ram which allthough nice isnt quite the 1gb of pc3200 ram that was advertised in the mag.
Is this maybe a typing error or if not why change the type of ram for those that order on-line??

Evesham Support 09:06 06 Aug 03

We have looked into this matter and can confirm that it was a simple typographical error on our website. This has now been corrected and the specification can be viewed through the link below:

click here

Many thanks for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kind Regards

Customer Support

Evesham Technology Ltd

JIM 09:24 06 Aug 03

Well done with the reply to no1ghoul.
Good to know that your company can put there hands up to a members observation and give credit.
Lets us all know, we can make mistakes.

no1ghoul 11:00 06 Aug 03

Wow fantastically fast response from evesham thank you very much for letting us know that it was a simple typographical error and for putting it right so quickley.
No wonder your tech support is rated so highley,and in future i will be buying my systems from you

ulrich 18:02 06 Aug 03

Evesham seem to be the firm on the ball, well done.

roky 18:46 06 Aug 03

I have not been so impressed by evesham's support, as they are bnot able to get an engineer to me for 2 weeks to replace the defective motherboard (under warranty)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…