Evesham experiences

flicb 13:09 22 Apr 06

Ok, firstly I've had a good experience with Evesham.com ever since they sold Acorn Electron games.

That said, I've now moved away from their area - what are people's experiences of after sales/on-site service etc? (as I've stuck with back to base before).

RobCharles1981 13:33 22 Apr 06

I find them good too be honest, might get the odd time when they fail too spot things wrong with a system, my computer is now out of the warranty period, but for an example of pritty dimwited service, my Computer kept shutting down, I did a PC Check found nothing, it went back too them on 3 occations they found nothing and Reloaded Windows!! I'm like what the hell for? I took it too my work place and found too be a faulty psu brought one 6 months ago working great, but in fairness it might of been one of their engineeriners having a bad day, but they do good service too be fair

dontmeshwithme 17:33 22 Apr 06

They sorted out my faulty monitor 2 years after I purchased the PC with no problems. Good and effcient service and they answer calls quickly. I rate them highly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…