Evesham Customer Services

Geoff414 13:10 05 Aug 05

Has anybody had recent dealings with this department.
I have had Evesham machines for the last 7 years, plus have recommended them to family and friends who have also been impressed by their service and support.
........BUT THINGS SEEM TO HAVE CHANGED.

Recently bought a new machine which had problems out of the box. After a week of telephone support and then a wait of a week for on site support the machine eventually went back. A further wait of a week for a report,and then an offer of a replacement machine. Now been waiting 3 weeks and still no sign of a replacement, last cooment from them was that they were out of stock of processors.

Think it will have to be DELL next time.

anchor 14:18 05 Aug 05

Try contacting them on their PCA forum dedicated e-mail address.

At the moment I cannot recall it, but I am sure someone will, and post it here.

petermontague 12:06 06 Aug 05

From my own experiences earlier this year with Evesham I came to the conclusion that there was actually no such thing a a customer service department or that their function was simply to blame the customer for any faults. In the past they were brilliant and I too recommended them but would never use them again.

anchor 17:00 06 Aug 05

As the PCA contact e-mail address for Evesham has not yet appeared, go to this thread:

click here

and send a message direct to "achilles", (click on the yellow envelope next to his name. He is the Evesham contact on this site.

Good Luck!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…