evesham computers

iqs 13:40 27 Jan 07

Hiall, I am considering buying my next Pc from Evesham,Vista Home Premium.

How reliable are their Pc's,how good is their bronze warranty.Any good/bad experiences.Thank you,IQS

oldbeefer2 14:54 27 Jan 07

Bought a medium spec Evesham a year ago, and it has behaved flawlessly. Generally, if there is a problem (Ihaven't had one), their after sales service is reported to be good.

premier man 15:02 27 Jan 07

Ihave had my last two PC`s from them,and would highly recommend them
gordie

spuds 15:30 27 Jan 07

This question as been asked many times within the forum, and the general feeling appears to be the same. It's a good honest reliable company, with a good product at a reasonable price. The best part appears to be their concern and actions about after-sales support and service, first class I believe.

Jimmy230 15:42 27 Jan 07

Another reason to go with Evesham is that they have announced yesterday that all their products will now come with free delivery and Saturday delivery is now only £15.00

[URL="click here"]Click Here[/URL] for the full announcement.

shizzy 22:14 27 Jan 07

We have bought Evesham computers since '98 and have always got any problems sorted and will not hesitate to buy from them in the future.

Lio 01:39 28 Jan 07

I too have an Evesham pc bought just over 12 months ago and I have had no problems with it. The buying experience at their Leeds showroom was pretty good, they are knowledgeable and will spend time discussing your requirements.

tonyq 11:19 28 Jan 07

sorry if this is a bit of a diversion.
Lio,I bought my laptop there (Leeds branch)April 2006 am I right in thinking it as now closed.

anchor 14:42 28 Jan 07

I would endorse the comments above made by premier man.

I also have had 2 PC`s from them and found them most supportive.

flycatcher1 19:16 28 Jan 07

Bought a PC from Evesham four years ago, one minor problem only and considering a new purchase from them in the near future.

iqs 19:36 30 Jan 07

From all the good things you had to say regarding Evesham,I have just e-mailed them for their latest brochure.Its now just a case on deciding which one I purchase.A big thank you for your comments and advice.It was greatly appreciated.Take care,IQS

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…