Evesham Computer Prices?

noclue 20:48 22 May 04

After taking advice from the forum in regards choosing a 32bit or 64bit computer.I eventually got my act together and decided to go for the Evesham Axis 2800G which received a good review by PC Advisor. So I just went to check it out on the Evesham website. But I am confused because it was priced at £699 plus delivery and is now for June 04 prices on the website is now £748 and yet the prices of the other computers except one other model have not increased in price. The specs are the same and because all the other computers have not increased in price it can't be blamed on the price of RAM. I just wondered what would cause a company to increase a model by over 5% when they have not changed anything to it's specifications. Could it because they are popular so it's a supply and demand thing. Maybe they will blame it on the price of oil who knows lol! I just find it confusing when other models have not changed in price. Any thoughts?

cycoze 22:26 22 May 04

Why not email them and ask?

spuds 22:27 22 May 04
  Forum Editor 01:29 23 May 04

except that I suggest you contact Evesham by phone and ask them about this.

hatrickj 08:06 23 May 04

Some prices for June have increased but you could contact the sales team at website or even go to an evesham shop and see if they are willing to do deal at old price. It depends how autonomous they are- that depends on company policy. Sometimes a little shoe leather or petrol used can be productive. Best of luck.

Pesala 08:28 23 May 04

Review: The Evesham’s 512MB of DDR RAM, for example, comes in PC2700 (DDR333) rather than the speedier PC3200 (DDR400) variety.

noclue 21:00 23 May 04

Thanks for the ideas folks I will give them a try.Pesala I think there had been a mistake in the review because the DDR RAM was always stipulated as PC3200 (DDR400) in the Evesham brochure

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…