Evesham collapsed - again !!

Probabilitydrive 22:34 12 Oct 07

I am somewhat confused. How often can evesham go into administration? According to click here
the company bought out by Geemore Technology folded (again) with debts of almost £7 million.

Al my systems were from evesham and obviously I'm now a worried man as it is unclear what's happening now with the warranty agreement.

realist 22:47 12 Oct 07

I think the article is harking back to the original collapse in August 07 and the liabilities taken in by the "new" Evesham but I may be wrong.

alexanderic 17:31 14 Nov 07

It is talking about the administration in August.

100andthirty 18:11 14 Nov 07

There's so much news these days that the old stuff keeps getting recycled. Like Government announcements.

Evesham collapsed. Geemore is a company bought out from the Adminsitrator and is allowed to be called Evesham. The old Evesham had to be wound up by the Administrators and had all these debts which is what you're seeing.

The people, the service, and the products are pretty much as before I believe

Lettervanman 19:27 14 Nov 07

My warranty is now ended,but there does not seem to be a web address where you can access help or download drivers etc. I have found this very useful in the past.
Evesham was built on it's reputation for service and support and not just for it's quality of build.
I hope mine keeps going for as long as the last one. I sold it on to a friend, and it still gives good service after many years.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…