Europc. yay or nay???

george007 10:03 21 Jun 03

Are Europc a respectable company to buy from? I have seen only one review from buyers guide and I have looked every where. Would you buy from them???

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:16 21 Jun 03

pay by credit card. Buying advice is a bit subjective...I buy a lot of computers and peripherals from PCWorld, yet some would never darken their portals. (PCWs Emachines are a good buy at the moment;-)) ) Bearing in mind that they seem to only flog secondhand/refurbished kit, their prices are reasonable.

G

Forum Editor 10:25 21 Jun 03

and I'll move it there now.

jazzypop 12:31 21 Jun 03

I've bought several PCs and laptops from them (on behalf of friends & colleagues) - never had a problem with them.

The nearest I had to a difficulty was trying to place an order for a specific 'end-of-line' PC. They emailed back within 24hrs to say that this particular model had sold out, but they offered several equivalent models at the same / similar prices. We accepted an alternative, it arrived within 48hrs.

brickie5 22:48 22 Jun 03

Dealt with europc for the past 4 years before and after they moved to their present premises.I am infact ordering a new laptop from them tomorrow,and can highly reccomend them having bought for the familly business on numerous occasions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…