Europc. yay or nay???

george007 10:03 21 Jun 03

Are Europc a respectable company to buy from? I have seen only one review from buyers guide and I have looked every where. Would you buy from them???

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:16 21 Jun 03

pay by credit card. Buying advice is a bit subjective...I buy a lot of computers and peripherals from PCWorld, yet some would never darken their portals. (PCWs Emachines are a good buy at the moment;-)) ) Bearing in mind that they seem to only flog secondhand/refurbished kit, their prices are reasonable.

G

Forum Editor 10:25 21 Jun 03

and I'll move it there now.

jazzypop 12:31 21 Jun 03

I've bought several PCs and laptops from them (on behalf of friends & colleagues) - never had a problem with them.

The nearest I had to a difficulty was trying to place an order for a specific 'end-of-line' PC. They emailed back within 24hrs to say that this particular model had sold out, but they offered several equivalent models at the same / similar prices. We accepted an alternative, it arrived within 48hrs.

brickie5 22:48 22 Jun 03

Dealt with europc for the past 4 years before and after they moved to their present premises.I am infact ordering a new laptop from them tomorrow,and can highly reccomend them having bought for the familly business on numerous occasions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch