Euro1Net any good?

Daxsimus 14:52 26 Jan 06

Hi,
I am thinking of changing my broadband supplier for one that is cheaper. I am currently with Wanadoo.
I have seen this offer click here
advertised but I have never heard of them and wanted advise from anyone who uses them or knows of the supplier.
Or any more ideas on which one to go to greatly welcome. I do need a service that allows unlimited usage.
Cheers Dax.

rawsongreen 23:32 26 Jan 06

I've been with them for several months and I hope I'm not tempting fate when I say I've had no problems at all.

bored_jon 22:59 20 May 06

I too was seduced by the price. However as with all things in life you get what you pay for.

If you are not bothered by latency(ie you're not a gamer) then its great.

However if you are a gamer or someone who requires a link that has low latency this is really not the ISP for you.
Between approx 6pm and midnight you will be getting average pings up arround the 150-200ms range. You wont be able to game like this, even if you could live with the Lag, most servers have a 200ms ping limit so you'll get kicked off anyway.

I havent had any issues with P2P usage, although I mostly fire anything like that off at night.

You should look at the forum on click here for views on all ISPs.

Also click here has been avaluable tool/weapon during a lengthy complaining process.

anskyber 16:08 25 Aug 06

you may find this interesting. click here

realist 16:33 25 Aug 06

...and this too
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009