Euro-Afro Asian Sweepstake Lottery

MFL 10:41 25 Aug 03

I have recieved an e-mail saying I have won $2.5 million in the above Lottery. I'm not being asked to send any cash to claim my prize or even to supply my bank details. Even so I am sure it is a con. Any other lucky winners out there!

bremner 10:45 25 Aug 03

Its a scam of course click here

-pops- 11:19 25 Aug 03

By responding you have given the scammers what they want - proof of your existence and a contact address. You have also proved that you are gullible enough to think that they may be genuine. If you respond, be prepared to be deluged with infinitely amounts of junk, rubbish and spam.

jazzypop 11:52 25 Aug 03

Yes, I won $1.8m just last week.

If you would just care to email me your bank account details, I will be happy to share my good fortune with you.

You will understand my need for privacy, as I am now so incredibly wealthy, so I will need to transfer the cash directly into your account. If I were to write you a cheque, I would obviosly compromise my identity.

Trust me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…