er........laptops

dan boy 11:52 21 Nov 03

Hi

My friend is selling a Toshiba Pentium 3 800MHz laptop. It has got a 20GB hard drive, 256MB RAM, CD/RW, DVD, Floppy, 56k modem and windows XP home. I've never had a laptop before so i was wondering if it is any good? Also how much should he be asking for it?

Any info would be most appreciated!

Danny

Stuartli 12:53 21 Nov 03

It's worth what anyone is prepared to pay for it, but if you go to:

click here

which, in fact, is based quite close to where I live, you'll find a range of new and used laptop prices which should give you an idea in your case.

The price you should pay would be a little below the retail price of a used model.

The website involved also carries accessories, spare parts for many makes, does repairs and also stocks secondhand desktop systems.

My daughter acquired a secondhand Toshiba Satellite laptop from the firm and has been delighted with her purchase; it was a year old and half the new price and also had the balance of the Toshiba three year warranty remaining.

dan boy 15:19 21 Nov 03

yeh thenks for your help, im off to check out that site now!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…