Ergonomic mouse

Tjsuk11 14:28 17 Mar 03

I am looking to buy a new mouse as my current one is very uncomfortable to use, and gives the symptoms or repetitive strain injury. Can anyone suggest a new mouse that is very comfortable to use. It can be any sort(Optical, wireless) but not a trackball.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Djohn 14:56 17 Mar 03

click here have a look at this site, (Brought to my attention by another forum user), if you click on the code numbers, you will see photo's of each one. Hope it is of some help to you. J.

« Ravin » 15:18 17 Mar 03

i'm using the microsoft wireless optical blue now.. its quite comfortable for an ordinary mouse and logitechs cordless mouseman optical is also pretty good

ordep 16:23 17 Mar 03

Pop into PC World, there all out on display there for you to try

Tjsuk11 16:34 17 Mar 03

I had a look at the microsoft intelli explorer mouse. (optical and wireless). Is it worth the money as it seemed quite good. Wouldn't buy in pcworld though. Far too expensive!

« Ravin » 16:43 17 Mar 03

thats a very good mouse :) but i found the blue one a bit cheaper ;)

€dstow 18:28 17 Mar 03

I use these things an awful lot and the best one I've come across for my own comfort is the M$ Intellimouse Explorer. It is best to try out several so, do as suggested above and test them out at your favourite comuter supermarket. Don't dismiss their prices as necessarily being over the top, you could get a bargain.

€d

€dstow 18:29 17 Mar 03

comuter supermarket?!?!?

You know what I mean{;-))

€d

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…