EpsonC70+ compatible cartridges, which ones?

shifty 12:43 20 Jan 03
  shifty 12:43 20 Jan 03

What compatible ink cartridges are you using with success in your printer? Who are you purchasing them off? I have recently tried two seperate lots from choice stationary without much success. The first lot gave terrible colour reproduction with one Cyan cartridge coming up on screen as a magenta. I thought I would have another go but the second lot were totally rejected, all I got was a large red cross through the ink level monitor. I have no problems with using compatibles as I have done for years on my previous Epson 760, and to be honest the colour reproduction was actually better. Why use originals at around £9.00 each cartridge when you can get two compatibles for the same price? Thanks in advance

€dstow 13:01 20 Jan 03

"Why use originals at around £9.00 each cartridge when you can get two compatibles for the same price?"

You've answered that question earlier in the post.

shifty 13:52 20 Jan 03

That wasn't the question????? I want some feed back on other users of compatible cartridges who are having a success with them. What I don't want is the 50 reasons why I shouldn't use them. Simple Question?

watchful 15:50 20 Jan 03

I have an Epson Stylus C20UX and have just used my first lot of compatibles from choicestationery because they were the cheapest and haven't had any problems so far. Touch wood.

Pesala 00:18 22 Jan 03

I am using Jettec compatibles from Westlakes.
Installed easily and gave results indistinguishable from originals.

Cost £7 + VAT for colour, £14 + VAT for black.
Not as cheap as Choice Stationery, but reasonable.

Some problems with blocked Magenta cartridge. OK after cleaning the heads. Problem first showed up with Epson Orginal, which I replaced before it was completely empty.

Too early to tell yet if comptables are fully reliable, but first impressions are fine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…