Epson R200 will not print cds

WMS Pilot 16:45 23 Jun 05

Using XP.Will print on paper but will not print on printable cds.Any ideas on solving this problem

€dstowe 20:18 23 Jun 05

Have you installed all of the drivers and software EXACTLY according to the instructions?

If yes:

Are you following the loading procedure correctly. It is essential to position the CD feeder tray to the correct insertion point on the guide otherwise the whole process fails. The white guide triangle on the feeder tray must be aligned beyond the matching indented triangle on the guide - between that and the small semicircular projection. This seems complex but if you are with the machine, you will see how easy it is.

jakimo 20:41 23 Jun 05

You may get more response if you post in the helproom forum

pj123 10:10 24 Jun 05

Also the printer must be set to "Manual" feed not "Sheet" feed.

WMS Pilot 13:14 24 Jun 05

Thank you to all.Problem solved.

€dstowe 14:11 24 Jun 05

" Also the printer must be set to "Manual" feed not "Sheet" feed."

?

Manual feed is automatic when the disk feeder guide tray is lowered.

pj123 17:50 24 Jun 05

€dstowe, no it isn't. At least on my Epson R200 it isn't. I have to set the feed to manual myself. When I first got the printer I spent a long time working out why it wouldn't work on a CD. It just kept rejecting it until I switched to manual feed.

€dstowe 18:05 24 Jun 05

Well they must have changed it since we bought ours.

There is no facility or even need to change anything over except open the dropdown carrier tray.

Smiler 18:38 24 Jun 05

Same for my R300 when I use Epson Print CD the printer is automatically set to manual

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced