epson r200

picklsey 07:23 17 Oct 04

was thinking of buying the above has anyone got one how good are they at printing photos and printing on to a cd.was going to go and have a look today so any quick responses would be great.seen it for sale at £79.

Jackie1 08:28 17 Oct 04

We've got the R300 and the photo quality is second to none & so is the print to cd. Uses quite a bit of ink to print to cd though that's the only problem.
The R200 is ment to be more or less the same as the R300 so I've heard. But can't complain about ours?

Hope this helps???

Sharpamatt 09:35 17 Oct 04

Yes I brought one at £69 installation was no problem, only differance from R300 seems to be viewing screen.

Only problem found was if to close to back surface CDs wont print leave at least 12 "

printing to CD actually uses less ink so manual says

€dstowe 10:17 17 Oct 04

Excellent range of home/office printers (R200, R300 and R800).

spuds 10:36 17 Oct 04

The R200 seems to have some good reviews. Here's three that may help on your decision. click here click here click here

spuds 10:46 17 Oct 04

Appologies for faulty links. These were taken via Google, and now appear to change direction url's. The first link will take you to the PC Plus homepage,click on reviews,then 'E',then page 3 at bottom of screen page for review on model's that you are interested in. 'E'page 2/3 covers good Epson range.

Appologies once again for mess-up.

picklsey 11:40 17 Oct 04

thanks all for your input. spuds no need to apo logise afer going to all that effort for me.ok away out just now to have a look around will let youse know how i get on.thanks again.

picklsey 17:13 17 Oct 04

ok got one today now would any one reading this please go to help room and help me out on my thread there i,m affraid the dummy has struck again.thanks for all replies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…