Epson printer cartridges

SimoneT 11:12 08 Feb 07

Can anyone recommend where best to buy replacement cartridges for the Epson Stylus Photo R300? Are non-branded cartridges as good as branded ones?

Totally-braindead 12:32 08 Feb 07

This gets asked every week. My favourite company is choice, they are good cartridges and the price you see is the price you pay as postage is included. click here some have also mentioned bigpockets click here

I see no difference betwen the Choice carts and the original Epsons on my printer, you may find a difference in yours. The cheapest cartridge is not always the best but theres certainly no reason to buy the originals as they are too dear.

postie24 14:57 08 Feb 07

Totally agree with Totally-braindead,s suggestions

Postie24

Arnie 16:35 08 Feb 07

for my Epson Stylus C66 printer.

However maybe there is going to be a price war on all manufacturers' originals.

Kodak, one of the big names in photo imaging have started the ball rolling.

click here

Arnie 16:46 08 Feb 07

Try a general Google for "Kodak half price cartridges" and see what happens.

jakimo 19:11 08 Feb 07

does work,I just tried it

Arnie 19:34 08 Feb 07

That's why I asked the Forum members to Google for "Kodak half price cartridges"

namtas 20:32 08 Feb 07

Choice may be a good choice for some of you, I just checked a comparison price fot their replacement cartridge for my Lexmark Laser printer, there price is £40 more expensive than I pay.

Totally-braindead 21:48 08 Feb 07

To be honest I never noticed they did laser cartridges, as with all things namtas you shop about.
Regarding inkjet carts I've had some poor ones so its choice for me.

Arnie 23:56 08 Feb 07

Sorry. I posted to you. "That's why I asked the Forum members to Google for "Kodak half price cartridges"

This needs an explanation.

I misread your posting and thought you had implied that the link did not work, rather than did work.

After my first posting I checked the link.
At that time there seemed to be a problem with the PCpro site. Initially it linked to the wrong page.
That's why I asked our Forum members to Google for the "Kodak half price cartridges".
This was to pick up on another site, the same genre of my intended story. (I was too tied up at the time to spend more time on the search).

Now the link works, I hope everything will become clear.

There is also the same news story outline at this site.

click here

Totally-braindead 09:36 09 Feb 07

SimoneT Choice Stationery are doing 30% off the price of Epson compatibles this weekend, if you do decide to go with them this weekend would be the time to do it click here I know I'll be ordering some.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…