Epson CX3200

ordep 08:52 07 Jul 03

Any one had any experience of this MFD. I'm thinking of buying one you see.Its been recommended in one mag, but it would be nice to here from you.

Jester2K II 10:24 07 Jul 03

I set one up for a client. Its a nice piece of kit and he's happy with it. Quite fast although i wasn't too impressed with the photo printing quality.

Find somewhere to give you a demo first (Dixons, PC World, Currys etc...)

Smudge 12:50 07 Jul 03

I got one for £100 inc USB cable. I'm very please with it-I thought the print quality was very good compared to my old Epson 500-but then anything would be better than a 6 year old printer!.

Scanning is good, and the software package included with the printer is easy to use.

Good value for money.

st_ud 14:29 07 Jul 03

Having recently purchased one I am very pleased.

The CX3200 uses the Epson C62 print engine which delivers 5760 dpi - In order to get the best results the manual is a good read, and the paper is critical - use epson premium glossy or kodak ultra glossy and you'll be amazed at the quality, but you will need to learn how to configure the advanced setyings ie the saturation, hue etc.

For the everyday user the standard prints are ok, for the perfectionist yes they are a little dissapointing.

My advice learn how to use it properly and, in the words of steve irwin "It's a little ripper!"

Parsley 21:21 08 Jul 03

ordep,

Have been using the CX5200 since it hit the shops, I know it's a little bit more expensive but with the higher print res, seperate colour tanks if you cab afford it it will be a better buy.

ordep 11:04 09 Jul 03

Thanks for the input chaps, but Ive decided to go with separates, on account that good quality prints are a must.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…