Epson compatible ink jet cartridges

Rogerfredo 10:54 02 Oct 04

After being very disappointed with several makes of so-called "compatible" cartridges for my Photo 875DC printer, I have just tried the JetTec cartridges supplied by SVP Communications (recommended by others on this forum).
They are very accurate in colour matching with the Epson originals, and do not appear to have the clogging problems of the other cheap brands.
Thanks for sound advice from the best forum around!

struggle8 13:27 02 Oct 04

have you tryed the ink at click here there ink is cheap and very good our pic ar brill full colour on our epsom printer not like some other cheap ink we have tryed from other places

maz2 23:09 02 Oct 04

You are right sticking to the JetTec they are the closest to the real thing you'll get, I used to buy from Choice but had to give up because of all the clogging, never had a problem with JetTec

frankie 22:07 03 Oct 04

i used choice had a problem but there back up was excellent no probs with new supplies

Sans le Sou 20:56 04 Oct 04

If you cannot get your JetTec at any time, these Epson carts are truly excellent as well.

click here

Pesala 16:30 05 Oct 04

click here less than half the price of those from Westlakes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…